Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank God It's Friday

I love morning breeze. It reminds me of how beautiful my life is and how my Creator has made me :)

Me, finally succeeded, woke up at 7 am this morning. It should be celebrated SINCE I've been having a serious serial day-became-night-became-day.
I slept at 9 pm last nite, with a purpose to wake up at 2 am so that I could finish what I've to. Yes, I did awake at 1 am but enchanted with my bed and the silence of Bali that time. So, I was back to sleep again.

When I opened my eyes this morning, have to admit, I got this guilty feeling in. Remembering, there were lot of stuffs and things need to be done. Aarrgghh..
But then I opened my back door, I breathed in and.. I think I was faint for 5 seconds. I felt I was lost somewhere, or something. It was like in heaven.. (eventhough I've never been in heaven before)
The feeling of happiness, calmness really conquers in. The side effects are countless! I think I can beat anyone, I can finish any math tasks, I can write as many papers as I want, I can do anything, I even think I can flyyy.. Ha!

Well, I got my room tidy after, went to shower, having myself a big cup of coffee and keep sipping it til' now :) I am ready to face any dramas happened today! So full of spirit.
A package from God in the morning.
Really, Thank God It's Friday!




          


                 

GOOD MORNING, TANGERANG BALI!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I figured out your blog, thanks to google :)
    Good to see your swanky upgraded blog layout.
    Glad to know you trying to wake up early.. I guess it's a fantastic experience living in an island getting to breath the fresh n pure morning O2.

    This was a good read.. Do keep writing more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH? Aarrrghhhhhhhhhhh...
    I hate you google! -__-
    Anyway, thanks for the comment, Narendra. Next time, please use anonymous ID everytime you want to comment my post. Goodness, I could get a heart attack! Ha ha.. Thanks, Narendra :)

    ReplyDelete